My 4-H Story Instructions
Make sure to complete a “My 4-H Story” to include with your Record Book, due September 22nd!
My 4-H Story should include the following
information and answer these questions:
- Your name, age, and club.
- Your 4-H activities and leadership positions.
- What did you enjoy most about your 4-H year? Why?
- What was most challenging this year? What did you do to overcome that challenge?
- What did you learn this year in 4-H? Was it helpful?
- What are you looking forward to next year in 4-H?
Senior & Intermediate Age Members:
- Write a story about your 4-H year in paragraph format, addressing the above information.
- Either email your story to firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Follow this link and attach it to the form: https://goo.gl/forms/9QJefDJzk6eWvlAo1
Junior Age Members:
- Use the “My Story” worksheet on this link: https://goo.gl/forms/AyAPrVkdAvY6xoul2