Nominations to recognize a variety of adults and/or businesses who contribute to the success of Goshen County 4-H:
- Outstanding Leaders: A 4-H volunteer who has gone above and beyond the normal amount of effort and time. Categories include a Rookie (1-2 years of service) or 2-10 years and More than 10 Years.
- Friend of 4-H Business: This recognizes a business that has contributed significantly in time, monetary donations, facilities or in other ways to the success of our 4-H program
- Friend of 4-H, Individual: This recognizes an individual who has contributed significantly to Goshen County 4-H whether financially or in other ways.
- Outstanding 4-H Alumni: A 4-H alum, from anywhere, who is successful in the community, in their business, have a strong/successful family or are succesful in leadership roles in organizations or government.
The following are youth nominations:
- Outstanding 4-H Members (Jr. Intermediate and Senior) serve as role models for other members through their Club, county, state and national involvement. Members have a positive attitude and take advantage of 4-H opportunities. Being in the “final drive” or “winners circle” are not a requirement to win these awards.
- Hard Luck Award: This award identifies a 4-H member who had “hard luck” with their projects this year.
- Outstanding Club Officer: This award recognizes a youth officer, regardless of position, for their extraordinary leadership efforts.
All nominations can be completed by using the form below and emailing to Megan. Nominations must be received by September 29.
Winners will be announced at the Achievement Program this fall.