The Wyoming 4-H Program is excited to partner with the University of Wyoming Meat Science Club to provide clubs with an opportunity to raise funds through sales of 100% USDA Beef Meat Sticks and Summer Sausage. A portion of the proceeds from each package sold will directly benefit the club in which the member belongs.
IF YOU ARE PARTICIPATING IN THIS FUNDRAISER, PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW:
- Use Form 2 below to collect information as you sell products. Keep this form until all orders have been delivered.
- You are welcome to make as many copies of this form as you need.
- Use flyer 2 to promote our products.
- Checks should be made payable to your local County 4-H Council.
- A summary of your orders must be entered online no later than Sunday, December 10.
- It may be a good idea to get help from a parent, fellow 4-H member, or adult volunteer to verify everything is entered correctly.
- All products will be sent to your local Extension Office and will be available sometime the week of December 15. Further information will be sent as it becomes available.
- 4-H members are responsible for picking up and delivering products to buyers.
holiday meat sale flyer2
form 2 – meat sales order form 2014
Any volunteers that are on the Recordbook/Portfolio Committee or that helped judge recordbooks and want to have input:
The State Update DRAFT is out and we have just a very short time window to provide comments/edits!
Come at 530pm on THURS 13 November (right before the council meeting) and share your thoughts!!
See you there!
The Agenda for this month’s council meeting (Thurs 13 Nov at 630pm) is now posted on the Council link.
See you there!
The Volunteer Leader Orientation training that was scheduled for tonight from 530-pm-730pm is being rescheduled due to weather/road conditions. Please stay home safe and warm and plan to join on any of the following dates:
Sat 15 Nov 10am – noon at the 4-H/Extension Office
Thurs 20 Nov 10am – noon at the 4-H/Extension Office
Thurs 20 Nov 530pm-730pm in Glenrock at the Rec Center
Weds 3 Dec 5pm -7pm at the 4-H/Extension Office
PLEASE RSVP to 358-2417 or email Missey at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL new and returning leaders should plan on attending one of these! Thank you!!!
November’s newsletter is now available. Please check the newsletter out by visiting the Newsletter menu at the top of this page.
Here’s what you need to know for the near future in 4-H:
Sunday 26 Oct 130pm WOOLY BULLY’s CC meeting at extension office and then bowling!
Monday 27 Oct 430pm CAVALIERS CC meeting at extension office
Friday 31 Oct 4-6pm MAGIC CHEFS booth at Glenrock Halloween Carnival
Saturday 01 Nov DAYLIGHT SAVINGS TURN YOUR CLOCKS BACK
Sunday 02 Nov 2pm ACHIEVEMENT AWARDS PROGRAM at Upper Ag Hall on WY State Fairgrounds
Mon 10 Nov 530-730pm LEADER ORIENTATION TRAINING
Thurs 13 Nov 630pm COUNCIL MEETING
Have a great weekend!
The minutes from October’s council meeting have been added under the CC4-H Council menu located at the top of this page. Please take a few minutes to discover this year’s council officers.
Converse County 4-H Council is selling wreaths and greenery for the holidays. Orders will be delivered/available before Thanksgiving!
Wreaths and greenery can be viewed at http://www.sherwoodforestfarms.com/products.
To order chat with a 4-H youth or stop by the 4-H/Extension Office at 133 W. Center Street (358-2417) to place your order.
Final day to order is October 27th.
Be sure to enroll so that you receive important messages regarding safety training and shooting schedules!